Child burnt to death in fire triggered by cooking gas cylinder burst

first_img Press Trust of India SambhalJuly 12, 2019UPDATED: July 12, 2019 18:23 IST (Image Credit: ANI)A child was burnt to death and five others suffered injuries when a cooking gas cylinder burst triggering a fire at a house in Sambhal district of Uttar Pradesh on Friday, police said.The incident took place in Barkheda Saunak village in the Behjoi area of the district, Superintendent of Police Yamuna Prasad said.The deceased was identified as Akash (3).The injured were admitted to a hospital, where their condition was stated to be stable, the police said.ALSO READ | Shivpal Yadav-led Pragatisheel Samajwadi Party leader found dead in AmethiALSO WATCH | Chandrayaan-2: India’s second mission to the Moon to be launched on July 15For the latest World Cup news, live scores and fixtures for World Cup 2019, log on to indiatoday.in/sports. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for World Cup news, scores and updates.Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new India Today app. Download from Post your comment Do You Like This Story? Awesome! Now share the story Too bad. Tell us what you didn’t like in the comments Posted byKritika Kashyap Tags :Follow Uttar PradeshFollow Sambhal districtFollow Cooking gas cylinder explosionFollow superintendent of police Child burnt to death in fire triggered by cooking gas cylinder burstA child was burnt to death and five others suffered injuries when a cooking gas cylinder burst in Barkheda Saunak village in UP.advertisement Nextlast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *